Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bud the Spud Game Development Blog


Although it's still in development I know there are some out there who are already interested in giving my game a try so I have made level one available for free using Unity 3D's Web Player. No load bar so you may have to be patient if you want to play.

I know what my player are going to be doing when they are tyring to cross those toxic mud bogs of instant death, "F" You Mr. Knight!! I'll bet wi...
ll be some choice and colorful vocabulary that will be spewed from the lips of many a frustrated game player. OK so I like to present a few challenges in my games lol but rest assured it can be done. I guess Bud Spud should really take some time and repair those bridges huh? Oh well, I'm no super gamer and if I can do it I'm sure you can too, practice and a whole lot of colorful metaphors will eventually get you to the top of the cave where the exit is located, Bud is in for a climb ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment